DURASUCKER Brushes for Printing
In today’s printing industry there is
a requirement for high quality brushes. They are an important
component of many offset press sheet feeder, sheet steadier and
press blanket wash systems. The Durabrush range of brushes has been
specifically developed for these purposes to suit leading press
The DURABRUSH range has three applications:
1. Brush Wheels for the feeder section used to ensure smooth
transportation of the paper sheet across the feed board section.
2. Sheet Steadier brushes used to hold down the paper sheet before
being lifted into the feeder section.
3. Blanket Wash brushes used as a component of the printing blanket
wash process on Heidelberg SM102 and MAN Roland offset models.
DURABRUSH Feeder Wheels are available to suit the following press
Heidelberg, Komori, Man Roland, Mitsubishi, Fuji Shinohara, Bobst
Die Cutters, Miehle, Planeta, KBA, Miller.
• DURABRUSH Sheet Steadier or “hold down” brushes are available for
use on an extensive range of press makes (see feeder wheels).
• DURABRUSH Blanket Wash brushes are available for Heidelberg SM102
models and Man Roland 300, 700 and 900 series presses.
• The DURABRUSH range is manufactured using the highest quality
materials in both natural and synthetic fibres.
• Many of the brushes in the DURABRUSH range are made to the
specification of OEM and all types take this into account in product
• There are many brushes used in the printing process. Items not
shown in the DURABRUSH list may be produced to order, to meet the
• Specific natural and synthetic brush fibres are selected to suit
the brush application whether for use with paper, board, or on
feeder, hold down and blanket wash applications.