DURAPRESS Anti Marking Nets
Anti-Marking Nets and Underjackets are SUPER BLUE a leading
market brand of anti-marking nets and under jackets developed to
obtain high performance and quality required worldwide.
• SUPER BLUE nets and base jackets – manufactured as per
original US patent.
• Nets are available in bags of 6 pieces or rolls of 6 sheets, boxed
in original US patent packaging.
• Base jackets are sold individually or as a press set.
• Velcro format in hook and a loop, in rolls
23metres length x 16mm wide
• SUPER BLUE Anti Marking Nets for use on the transfer
• Base Jackets used on the transfer cylinder underneath the anti
• Velcro used for fixing anti marking nets in place
DURAPRESS Anti Marking Nets to prevent ink “pick up” as paper moves
through the transfer cylinder. The base jacket is fitted around the
transfer cylinder and the SUPER BLUE net is placed over the
top. When the cylinder rotates it creates an air pocket between the
base jacket and the net. This allows the paper to pass through
without smudging. The net is treated so it does not absorb liquid.
• ORIGINAL - Blue base jacket and plain unstretched net.
• ORIGINAL WITH STRIPE - Blue base jacket and unstretched net
with stripe. Original Blue base jackets are used but the nets have
the advantages of the antistatic stripe. The Original net with
stripe can be used with both the blue and black base jackets.
• SUPER BLUE 2 - Black base jacket and prestretched
STRIPENET. The black jackets discharge static by the use of
conductive material. STRIPENET nets have a conductive thread
to aid the reduction of static.
This net is pre-stretched and precision cut with no elasticity,
which makes it easier to install and to retain its shape and
position during operation. STRIPENET nets must be used with
SUPER BLUE 2 Black base jackets.
SUPER BLUE Original
Blue Base Jackets
• The SUPER BLUE system offers a range of anti marking nets
to suit many presses. Heidelberg is the most common as the system
was originally designed for these machines. Many other presses can
be adapted to use SUPER BLUE Anti Marking nets, including
Aurelia, Komori, Miehle, Multi Eagle, Omsca, Shinohara and Solna.
Further details are available on request.
• An antistatic anti marking system has been created for the Komori
Lithrone 20”, 26” & 40” called SUPER BLUE 2 disposable.
This system offers the same features as SUPER BLUE 2 and is
Click here for PRS Home page
Duct Foils and CPC
Creasing Matrix and Diemaking Consumables
Paper Cutter Parts
Stitching Wire and Staples